Search This Blog

Sunday, December 07, 2008

???

I am visiting my own space here after 3 months.

I know I was busy with work and stuff and I also know that is no reason not to do something that you wanted to - but that is the truth ! I had no time .......or maybe I did not make time .......

And here I am now....ready to write again but not knowing what to write........a million confused thoughts in my head as if I am going write something for the 1st time...................and it has to be the best. But then again if what you do 1st is your best effort then you can only go downhill from there..............

Damn it .........will write when I am more clear in my bloody head .........it's pretty messed up now..

ciaao

1 comment:

dreamcatcher said...

how abt some movie reviews to start with?? ;)