Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back

It's been a year, infact more than a year, that I last "blogged". The reasons are many and varied - some will be silly and some genuine but I have to admit, I am lazy (blame it on my star sign or is it sun sign?).

A friend of mine sent me a link to her blog and I promptly sent her a link to my blog (the big show off that I am) and wonder of wonders, she actually liked what she saw. Ok I agree there are only 2 posts but then quality can be seen immediately..hehe.

She says I write quite well, a statement I do not agree with. I just pen down what goes on in my mind without bothering too much about the language and grammar. Besides I feel if you write too properly, what you want to say doesn't come out the way you want it too.

So now I have decided to keep writing. And this is because of you friend. It gave me something to think and act upon. Thank you and if I someday win an award for writing, I will not be taking your name because I am thanking you right here. Thank you.

So lets go.....

No comments: