Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hi, Domino's Pizza - We SUCK !

Felt like having a pizza. Called up Domino's, Chembur branch, on 25298383.

Tring Tring.

Hi, Domino's Pizza.
Hi. What's the smallest size of Pizza you guys have ?
7 inch.
Ok, what options do I have in non vegetarian. Mutton is preferred.
Spicy or non spicy ?
Spicy.
Mexican chicken and red chicken something.
Nothing in mutton?
Kheema mutton.
I want a 7 inch kheema mutton.
Ok sir, your phone number.

The drama of taking down my phone number and address started. Finished.

Sir, today no time limit. your delivery might be late.
Why ????
Too much of rush.
People order Domino's only because they deliver in 30 minutes.
Yes Sir.
Then ?
Today rush Sir.
Is there a clause that Domino's will not deliver in 30 minutes if there is rush?
No Sir.
Then?
Today rush Sir.
Cancel my order if you cannot deliver in 30 minutes. I am paying you for that right ?
Ok Sir. Order cancelled.


Click.

No comments: