Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2008

What the fuck - 3

Just read in the papers today morning - that, Abhijeet, the famous singer has been sacked as a judge on some reality singing show on Zee TV.

His fault ?

He refused to judge a show when the Zee TV production guys called in a Pakistani singer as a wild card.

Abhijeet said - The show had Indian participants and why does a pakistani singer have to come and perform and maybe, even win the title of the winner of Indian ..............show.

And he is DAMN RIGHT. I support him fully.

On one hand the Pak govt. refuses visa for our singer Rabbi when he wanted to go and perform in Pakistan and here we are - calling shithole singers from Pakistan to come and participate in Indian shows.

Another controversy is in some other show with Himesh, Shankar Mahadevan et all as judges. It's an show where people from various countries will be selected to train under these judges. One Pakistani female refused to say "Har Har Mahadev" when it was the anthem of the team.

Why the FUCK do we tolerate this shit ? WHY ?

We need more people like Abhijeet.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wo wo wo wo Gautam! That's a new side of you! Inspired by Bala Saheb kya?

BTW, why did you remove the hit counter from your blog?

Gautam Raisinghani said...

Not inspired by Bala Saheb, but these things tend to irritate me. Why talk about friendship / bhaichara then ??

The counter I pushed to the bottom of the page as I felt that looking at the counter I would only want to see more hits and for that quality would suffer.

Unknown said...

Hmmm, good decision on the counter. I did not notice it down the page! Though I am wondering, how come you got so many hits? You informed your friends kya?

Gautam Raisinghani said...

I have no idea. Another friend started blogging - he visits my blog now. The link is there on my blog too - In search of happiness.